The recreation areas close to the Austria Center Vienna are the perfect location for sports and leisure activities, unforgettable experiences and culinary exploration.
Tips for a relaxing lunch break:
- Boat trip on the Alte Donau
- Explore the Danube Island on a free City Bike
- Picnic in the Donaupark
- Viewing deck at the Danube Tower
- Segway tour of the Danube Island
- Trip to the UN headquarters and guided tours of the Vienna International Centre
Vienna International Centre
The Vienna International Centre (VIC) opened on 23 August 1979 and several international organisations are based there. Daily guided tours offer a behind-the-scenes insight into the activities of the United Nations as well as a first-hand experience of the eyecatching architecture and vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere at the UN headquarters. Three walkways link the Austria Center Vienna directly and the VIC.
Contact visitor service