Travelling by car
Austria has an excellent road network. To get to the Austria Center Vienna by car take the A22 motorway (Donauuferautobahn) and turn off at the Austria Center/VIC exit. Alternatively take the Reichsbrücke bridge or approach from Wagramer Strasse.
Driving regulations in Austria
- All motorways in Austria are toll roads. Driving on motorways requires a Vignette (toll sticker), which must be clearly displayed on the inside of the car’s windscreen. Vignettes are available from border entry points, most petrol stations, tobacconists and motoring clubs such as ARBÖ and ÖAMTC.
- Citizens of other countries are advised
to carry an international driving licence with them.
- All motorists must ensure that they have high visibility vests in their vehicles when travelling in Austria, and wear them in the case of a vehicle breakdown or stopping at the side of the road.
Location plan for deliveries
Parking at the Austria Center Vienna
The Austria Center Vienna provides covered, secure parking for delegates.
- Disabled parking spaces in the multi-storey garage
- Parking for about 40 coaches at main entrance level
- Ample HGV parking at "Ladehof West"
|up to 30 minutes||free|
|1 hour:||EUR 3|
|Each additional hour:||EUR 1|
|Max. daily fee:||EUR 10|
|12 hours:||EUR 10|
|2 days:*||EUR 18|
|3 days:*||EUR 26|
|Week pass:*||EUR 35|
|Month pass:*||EUR 70|
Replacement of a lost ticket: EUR 45
* tickets for more than one day are only available at the main entrance
- Doris Mercado
- +43 676 3199531