29th ECNP Congress
- 17.09.2016 9:00 - 20.09.2016 18:00
- Congress / Conference
- Add event to my calendar
The ECNP Congress is Europe's largest meeting on applied and translational neuroscience. Annually it brings together between 4,000 and 6,000 psychiatrists, neuroscientists, neurologists and psychologists from around the world to discuss the latest developments in the science and treatment of disorders of the brain.
Spanning the spectrum of human mood, behaviour, cognition and emotion – from basic science to clinical care – the ECNP Congress is Europe's premier showcase for new research, treatments and technologies in applied brain science.
Featured topics in 2016 include:
- Social stress and psychopathology
- Improvement of antidepressant treatment outcome
- Inflammation in psychosis
- Role of CYP enzymes in psychiatric disorders
- Emotion recognition in neurodegenerative disorders
- New targets for treating alcohol dependence
- Predictive biomarkers for psychiatric disease in young people
More information: http://www.ecnp-congress.eu/