ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress
- 29.10.2016 - 2.11.2016
- Termin in meinen Kalender eintragen
What Does an ISPOR International Meeting Offer?
ISPOR is recognized globally as the leading educational and scientific organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and its use in health care decisions. If you want to meet people in the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) field, discuss the latest trends, and learn from the experts, attend ISPOR Vienna! In addition, ISPOR offers a series of short (training) courses on trending topics in the HEOR field, ranging from multicriteria decision analysis to tried and true modeling, database, economic, preference-based, and outcomes research methodology. Courses range from introductory to advanced and are taught by leading experts in the field, many with hands-on training opportunities!
The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence comprises the international HEOR community: global leaders, policy makers, regulators, researchers, academicians, payers, decision makers, patients, and patient groups. This multi-stakeholder group is invested in using science and research to make better health care decisions. The diversity in work environments and international scope of attendance provide excellent networking opportunities and stimulating discussions and debate.
- Learn new & novel experiences in the conduct and use of HEOR
- Engage with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Network with renowned experts in the field.
- Share research, ideas, and developments in an open objective environment.
- Advance your career by participating in the ISPOR Short Course Program.
- Stay current on HEOR regulatory and policy issues.
ISPOR is currently accepting abstract submissions for the congress, the deadline is Tuesday, 21 June 2016.
More information : http://www.ispor.org/Event/index/2016Vienna